Cariloha’s bamboo headbands bring another dimension to customers’ bamboo wardrobe options.
SANDY, UTAH – Short hair, long hair, hair up or hair down, Cariloha’s newly introduced bamboo headbands are answering the eco-friendly consumer’s call to provide a headband that makes a stylish, green fashion statement, and an even better solution for those bad hair days.
The Cariloha headband touts not only being soft, hypoallergenic, and ideal for everyday use, but also an earth-friendly addition to its ever-growing product mix that’s made entirely of bamboo.
“For the past few years, we’ve only offered bamboo hats to top off our head-to-toe bamboo product line, but now we’ve got another ultra-soft option for women’s hair that rounds it out even more,” said Aaron Hobson, Cariloha Executive VP of Marketing. “Cariloha bamboo headbands are an attractive accessory item that completes a women’s bamboo-soft wardrobe.”
As far as plans go for the future, Hobson further said that it’s the first of hopefully many more bamboo-soft hair accessories to come in the Cariloha product mix. “The headbands are soft, breathable, stylish and a perfect up-sell purchase item for our store owners and customers.”
Bamboo Headband Specifics – What customers will get from a Cariloha bamboo headband:
• Made of comfortable, soft bamboo fabric with no plastic or other hard inserts.
• Natural bamboo-stretch fabric for a comfy, secure fit.
• Reinforced stitching to ensure longevity.
• Made of 70% bamboo / 30% organic cotton.
• Features a Cariloha branding tag on the bottom seam.
• Machine washable.
• Available in three different colors: Black, Teal and Plum.
• Retail Price: $10
The bamboo headband measures approximately 3.5″ at the widest point and gradually tapers to 1.5” at the sides for a comfortable, secure fit, looking like one uniform piece all the way around. It’s approximately 20” unstretched and made to fit an average ladies’ size head of 21″ – 23″.
Three Good Reasons Why this Bamboo Headband Should Be on Your Head
1. Bamboo headbands make a great way to ‘try out’ bamboo – to feel how soft (twice as soft as cotton) and how breathable (3 degrees cooler than cotton) these bamboo headbands really are compared to other headbands available on the marketplace.
2. Bamboo headbands are a complimentary addition to any woman’s wardrobe; they go particularly well with Cariloha’s infinity scarves and Bamboo Fit line (active wear line that’s coming next month from Cariloha).
3. It’s a useful accessory to have around, especially when you’re exercising, cleaning or spending time in the great outdoors.
Cariloha bamboo headbands are only available at Cariloha stores for the time being. The Cariloha corporate team plans to make them available online in quarter two of this year.
Established in 2007, Cariloha is the only retailer in the world to provide an entire store experience that’s completely outfit with merchandise made of bamboo. The product line features an exclusive collection of apparel, accessories, home décor, bedding and bath goods and more all made from bamboo. Cariloha’s soft, breezy bamboo goods were first seen out of three, full stores in Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Cozumel, Mexico; and St. Thomas, USVI. Since the first three stores in 2008, Cariloha has already opened stores in nine countries and growing. Cariloha has quickly become one of the fastest-growing merchants promoted on board Carnival, Celebrity, Disney, Princess, Royal Caribbean and Norwegian Cruise Lines. Today, thanks to an ever-growing, rich supply of bamboo, Cariloha continues to offer an exclusive collection of apparel, accessories, home décor, bed and bath sets and more all enjoying the strength, soft touch, and green ‘footprint’ of this renewable resource.
For Immediate Release
Work: 800-884-5815 ext. 125