Cariloha bamboo towel sets now feature Soflex® Technology for an even plusher hand, softer feel and improved absorbency.
SANDY, UTAH – Finding quality bath towels that combine luxury softness and bacterial resistance into one amazing towel can be hard to come by these days, especially at an affordable price. Cariloha’s earth-friendly bamboo towel sets now have all three.
Bamboo towels are now made from an irresistibly soft, unique blend of Soflex®, zero-twist bamboo/cotton yarn – ideal for home, gym, car, pool or spa.
Everyone has spent a lot of money, or knows someone who has spent a lot of money on “quality towels,” only to find out once they get them home that they’re not as soft as advertised, and they don’t absorb as well as they would have hoped! Cariloha bamboo towels really are soft and absorbent!
Bamboo Towel Specifics – What customers will get from a Cariloha bamboo towel set:
- Pre-bundled with twill ribbon.
- Towel set includes: Bath Towel (76 x 142 cm / 30 x 56 in), Hand Towel (41 x 76 cm / 16 x 30 in) , and Washcloth (33 x 33 cm / 13 x 13 in)
- NEW Fabric Blend: 60% Turkish-combed cotton / 40% Viscose from Bamboo.
- Additional bamboo icon embroidery detail on the bath towel (see image shown below).
- NEW jacquard pattern for added structure and stylish flare.
- NEW, thicker fabric border to help maintain towel structure and reduce any distortion.
- NEW Soflex® technology that ensures superior softness, durability and absorbency – keeps our towel fabrics lighter than other fabrics of similar thickness.
- NEW 750 GSM (grams per square meter) material weight/construction provides an extremely plush, fluffy towel, while keeping its weight and soft texture.
- These towel sets are optimized for softness, weight and plushness – not too thin and not too thick – just right.
- We’re getting the best combination of both bamboo and Turkish cotton benefits – with bamboo having four times the absorbency, softness and antibacterial properties as any other towel material on the market, and the cotton helping to keep it light and fluffy.
- Made with long, stable fibers that are faster drying, as they allow more air to get into the fibers.
Resists fraying – no more snags. They’re 30 percent lighter than regular cotton blends – takes less cotton to produce and dries faster, which means it needs less energy for drying – another benefit for the environment.
They’re available in five different colors: White, Brown, Taupe, Blue, Green.
Customers are chiming in about Cariloha’s bamboo towel sets, claiming that they’re the only towels they’ll ever buy again: “I bought the three towel set that was made of all bamboo. Yes they are the softest towels I have ever used and what a great treat it is to dry yourself off with a soft towel. It has been so nice to dry myself off without pain. I have MS and at times it can be very painful to even dry off. But these towels have been so nice. I wish other people knew how much something as simple as that will make your day so much better. Please tell the inventor or those in charge that my life is so much better with those towels in my life. Who knew? I think they should know. Thank you for making them and the shirts too. Everything that I have bought from your company has helped improve my life in ways you will never know.” – Sharon Jurgensen
Established in 2007, Cariloha is the only retailer in the world to provide an entire store experience that’s completely outfit with merchandise made of bamboo. The product line features an exclusive collection of apparel, accessories, home décor, bedding and bath goods and more all made from bamboo. Cariloha’s soft, breezy bamboo goods were first seen out of three, full stores in Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Cozumel, Mexico; and St. Thomas, USVI. Since the first three stores in 2008, Cariloha has already opened stores in nine countries and growing. Cariloha has quickly become one of the fastest-growing merchants promoted on board Carnival, Celebrity, Disney, Princess, Royal Caribbean and Norwegian Cruise Lines. Today, thanks to an ever-growing, rich supply of bamboo, Cariloha continues to offer an exclusive collection of apparel, accessories, home décor, bed and bath sets and more all enjoying the strength, soft touch, and green ‘footprint’ of this renewable resource.
For Immediate Release
Work: 800-884-5815 ext. 125