Cariloha’s Resort sheets, duvets and pillowcases are made of eco-friendly viscose from bamboo and are part of Cariloha’s bamboo bedding line.
SALT LAKE CITY – Bamboo bedding and bath goods retailer, Cariloha, this week launched its Resort Collection, including sheets, pillowcases and duvets, which are made from eco-friendly bamboo-fabric blends and designed by Cariloha’s product and design team. Available exclusively at Cariloha stores and on Cariloha.com, the new bamboo Resort Collection not only expands Cariloha’s bedding line, but also provides customers with several bedding options that complement their natural-luxury lifestyle.
Cariloha’s Resort Collection will be offered in addition to its Classic Collection and will feature the following eight modern sheet and duvet colors: White, Ivory, Island Spa, Hawaiian Sand, Caribbean Mint, Shoreline Gray, Blue Lagoon, and Graphite.
“After spending a restful week at a luxury beach resort and falling in love with those dreamy-soft bed sheets, you may have a hard time giving it all up and coming back to reality,” said Scott Brady, Cariloha AVP of Communications. “Now you don’t have to. Our Resort Collection sheets and duvets are designed to let you take the comfort and quality of a beach resort home with you.”
Resort Sheet Features & Benefits
• Made from luxurious 320 thread count Cariloha Bamboo Sateen.
• Cariloha’s renowned sheet softness is enhanced by a sateen finish that provides an exquisitely soft, smooth feel. It’s the ultimate in comfort and will become an everyday indulgence of true natural luxury.
• Subtle-sheen look and elegant draping make for a timeless, perfected sheet set.
• Advanced box-stitch seam construction for added durability on corners of fitted sheet.
• Made with meticulous care, being sensitive to every detail, these sheets can be laundered regularly and continued use will only make them softer and more comfortable.
• Exclusive, yet subtle Cariloha woven branding labels are featured on the top corner of the flat sheet, and on the vertical seam of the fitted sheet.
• Fitted sheets also feature a tonal Cariloha print on the side of the fitted sheet, further highlighting and branding Cariloha.
• Sheet set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases. • Fitted sheet fits mattresses up to 18” deep.
• The fabric content of the Resort bed sheets, duvets and pillowcases is 100% viscose from bamboo.
• Retail price range: $239 (queen sheets) – $259 (king sheets), $49 (king pillowcases) – $44 (standard pillowcases), and $239 (king duvets) – $219 (queen duvets).
“You may think that you can’t improve on perfection, but we did,” said Jeff Pedersen, Cariloha Founder and CEO. “We’ve taken the softest, most comfortable sheets on the planet and made them even softer. To grasp what I’m talking about, we encourage all our customers to touch and feel the bamboo fabric swatches to feel the softness of bamboo sheets for themselves.”
Resort Duvet Features & Benefits
• Exclusive, yet subtle Cariloha woven branding labels on the bottom corner seam of the duvet.
• Features hidden wooden button closure.
• Duvet set includes 1 duvet and 2 pillow shams.
• Shams have 2” mitered flanges and a French-flap closure.
Package & Branding Features & Benefits
• Resort Collection sheets, duvets and pillowcases are carefully packaged in silk-screened, stylized boxes with Cariloha’s signature-branded colors.
• Box framework not only protects the Resort Collection, but also gives a refined feeling of prestige and prominence that’s all their own.
• Self-fabric casing also envelopes the sheets and provides a secure, first-rate feel, along with functionality and long- term storage benefits.
“If customers are from a warm, humid climate, the hypoallergenic, moisture-wicking properties of the bamboo shirts keep customers cooler and help prevent skin irritation, unlike non-bamboo shirts,” said Brady. “Allergies, odors and heat are repelled easier because of the naturally occurring bamboo properties, which make the shirts ideal for a long, hot day away from home.”
Cariloha’s Resort Collection comes with a 90-day quality guarantee. If the sheets, duvets or pillowcases don’t live up to the customers’ expectations, Cariloha will replace them without reservation. All items are machine washable and tumble dried low, so maintenance is easy and worry-free. They get even softer after washing.
Established in 2007, Cariloha is the only multi-store retailer in the United States to provide an entire store experience that’s completely merchandised with products made of bamboo. The product line features an exclusive collection of apparel, accessories, home décor, bedding and bath goods and more all made from bamboo. Cariloha’s soft, breezy bamboo goods were first seen out of three, full stores in Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Cozumel, Mexico; and St. Thomas, USVI. Since the first three stores in 2008, Cariloha has already opened stores in 14 countries and growing. Cariloha has quickly become one of the fastest-growing merchants promoted on board Carnival, Celebrity, Disney, Princess, Royal Caribbean and Norwegian Cruise Lines. Today, thanks to an ever-growing, rich supply of bamboo, Cariloha continues to offer an exclusive collection of apparel, accessories, home décor, bed and bath sets and more all enjoying the strength, soft touch, and green ‘footprint’ of this renewable resource.
Work: 800-884-5815 ext. 125