Cariloha’s bamboo clothing line has expanded by six more sleeves, introducing new men’s and women’s V-neck and long-sleeve shirt styles.
SANDY, UTAH – Cariloha offers fans of bamboo, eco-friendly apparel a wide variety of bamboo shirts – prized for their cut, style, design and color. The same is true for Cariloha’s addition of a bamboo V-neck for men and a bamboo long sleeve for women and men.
Bamboo clothing is all about softness you can feel and styling, cut and contouring you can see. Cariloha’s custom tailoring and detailed attention to softness, cut and style are all in place for these new bamboo clothing options. These V-neck and long sleeve tees also feature Cariloha’s comfier collars and enhanced bamboo weaves, which boast better shape retention, specialized tailoring, and brand embellishments.
“Adding long sleeve and V-neck styles represents Cariloha’s passion for creating crazy-soft bamboo apparel outside of just T-shirts,” said Aaron Hobson, Cariloha Executive VP of Marketing. “They were designed originally to meet the demands of our Alaskan cruise clientele, but we feel that they’ll be perfect for all Cariloha stores. We’ve put these shirts to the test and worn them around town in various situations, and we all love and enjoy them.”
Cariloha has received a growing number of requests for a men’s V-neck, as the women’s V-neck is one of its most popular clothing styles. “We researched and developed what we felt would be the best styles for our stores and customers, giving them our own Cariloha touch,” said Hobson. “Particularly with the V-neck, we made sure that it wasn’t too deep and nor too shallow, giving it the right amount of ribbing and the same great silhouette body as our crew T-shirt that has become so popular.”
Bamboo V-Neck & Long Sleeve Shirt Specifics:
- Same great cut and contouring as Cariloha’s bamboo short sleeve women’s and men’s crew tees; now in a long-sleeve and V-neck options.
- 9.0 ounce fabric, which allows it to remain ultra soft and still hold its shape and form.
- Custom collar with proprietary fabric weave and blend, giving it premium thickness, softness, elasticity, durability and comfort.
- Additional branding detail on bottom of shirt hem.
- Tagless logo labels on neck, keeping your shirts ultra soft all over.
- 70% viscose from bamboo / 30% organic cotton
- Avoid the use of fabric softener when washing Cariloha’s bamboo tees. Fabric softener tends to build up on the bamboo fibers and actually can make the bamboo fabric less soft.
- Sizing & Pricing: (S – 2XL) ($34.00)
Three Good Reasons Why these Bamboo Shirt Styles Should Be on Your Bod…
- All Cariloha bamboo tees come with a 90-day, 100% guarantee for satisfaction in quality, durability and supreme softness, or Cariloha will exchange it immediately.
- Bamboo T-shirts are CRAZY soft, and they hold their color well. Customers appreciate the comfort and breathability of bamboo shirts.
- Bamboo fabric is 3 degrees cooler than cotton and wicks moisture away from your body.
For the time being, Cariloha bamboo men’s V-neck shirts, and both the long-sleeve shirts, are only available at Cariloha stores The Cariloha corporate team plans to make them available online in quarter two of this year.
Established in 2007, Cariloha is the only retailer in the world to provide an entire store experience that’s completely outfit with merchandise made of bamboo. The product line features an exclusive collection of apparel, accessories, home décor, bedding and bath goods and more all made from bamboo. Cariloha’s soft, breezy bamboo goods were first seen out of three, full stores in Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Cozumel, Mexico; and St. Thomas, USVI. Since the first three stores in 2008, Cariloha has already opened stores in nine countries and growing. Cariloha has quickly become one of the fastest-growing merchants promoted on board Carnival, Celebrity, Disney, Princess, Royal Caribbean and Norwegian Cruise Lines. Today, thanks to an ever-growing, rich supply of bamboo, Cariloha continues to offer an exclusive collection of apparel, accessories, home décor, bed and bath sets and more all enjoying the strength, soft touch, and green ‘footprint’ of this renewable resource.
For Immediate Release
Work: 800-884-5815 ext. 125